[asterisk-users] Are the Siren7 and Siren14 the G.722 HD voice codecs?

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Thu Jan 6 11:34:34 CST 2011

We should also be very clear that the Siren codecs are supported on the
Polycom SoundStation conference phones and the VVX-1500 Business Media
Phones. These codecs are not supported in the SoundPoint desk phones.
The SoundPoint series support the more basic G.722 codec in the
IP335/450/550/560/650/670 models.

Michael Graves
mgraves  mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005