[asterisk-users] VoIP PoE phones for restaurant (kitchen)

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Tue Jan 4 20:02:10 CST 2011

IMHO G.722 beats "Clarity By Polycom" every time.

I had an IP335 for review before they launched. The audio quality is the
same as the better models (IP450/550/650) only the user interface is
different. Very good speakerphone, too.

Review here:

http://www.mgraves.org/2010/01/review-polycom-soundpoint-ip335-entry-level-hdvoice-ip-phone/

Michael Graves