[asterisk-users] Log and forward calls to cellphone?

Sebastian shop at open-t.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 19:50:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 01/04/2011 03:24 PM, Administrator TOOTAI wrote:
> Le 04/01/2011 11:50, Gilles a écrit :
>> [...]
>> It looks like getting a 3G smartphone with SIP + OpenVPN + unlimited
>> Internet plan would solve the issue.
>
> I Would avoid OpenVPN (tested an Android) as it drains quickly battery

Any chance you could provide few more details please? Mainly which
phone, what version of Android, and how many hours on standby when using
OpenVPN. Also, which application were you running through OpenVPN and
was it in constant use (the app).

I am investigating using OpenVPN with Android - and I would find the
above detail very useful.

Many thanks,

Sebastian