[asterisk-users] Log and forward calls to cellphone?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Mon Jan 3 11:27:56 UTC 2011

Le 01/01/2011 18:32, Gilles a écrit :
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:55:46 +0100, Administrator TOOTAI
> <admin at tootai.net>  wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't be one of your friend: when I'm calling you I call a landline
>> but finally will be charged for a mobile call (imagine I have free calls
>> to landlines from my ISP). I give you an information: in France you
>> don't have the right to do this unless you have it precise *before*
>> redirection.
>>
> I checked with the VOSP: Apparently, it doesn't support getting an SIP
> message to forward calls on the fly, and I pay for the forwarded leg
> of the call (the caller will pay his part).

As you are a Free Telecom customer, why not using your freephonie
account to forward incoming calls to your mobile?

Something like in you POTS incoming context:

exten =>
s,n,Dial(SIP/${Phone1}&SIP/{MobilePhoneConnectedWithWIFI}&IAX2/${SoftPhone},21,${DIAL_OPTIONS})

exten => s,n,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)

exten =>
s-NOANSWER,1,Dial(SIP/freephonie/${MyMobileNumber},30,${DIAL_OPTIONS})
exten => s-NOANSWER,n,Hangup

exten => s-ANSWER,1,Hangup

exten =>_s-.,1,Voicemail()    ;other cases

--
Daniel