[asterisk-users] Callback form to place on site for customers. Recomendation to achieve this.

JP CR jprollerskate at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 00:04:07 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I want to place a form on my site so customers can recieve an mmediate callback and the PBX should connect them to a cell sales agent.

Are there anfree modules available for this, or one should code this from scratch?

What I want is when a potential client submits his number... the PBX dials the number makes an announcement and dials an extension (which is actually a cellhopne dahdi member) and makes the connection.

Thanks.
Gunther