[asterisk-users] missing argument on AGI

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Feb 25 09:14:17 CST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Ron
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 8:54 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] missing argument on AGI

Hi ben,

actually the ${OUTBOUND} is generated by the php... but based on what
will be received on ${ARG1}. unfortunately i am not getting the value
from the argument. not sure why. thanks again.

regards

Ron

This probably seems too elementary, but a "standard practice" I use with my
PERL AGI scripts is to run each of them from bash before I put them into the
dialplan so I have an idea how they will react.

In your particular case, you should be able to do this from bash:

$ php getchannel.php 100 (change 100 to what you are sending in the
dialplan)
The program should print back out
"Set OUTBOUND=xxxx"

Until you get this output, you are wasting everyone's time.