[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.39.2, 1.6.1.22, 1.6.2.16.2, and 1.8.2.4 Now Available

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 03:14:11 CST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 23:24 -0300, Andrew Latham wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:
> > Has this issue been fixed in this release of 1.8 (or even in the
> > previous 1.8.2.3)?
> >
> > https://issues.asterisk.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=18403
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ish
>

> Ishfaq, I spoke to soon and was looking at the wrong checkout.  The
> 1.8.2.4 does NOT have the patch from issue 18403.  Asterisk Branch
> 1.8.3 does have the patch which happened just 1 day after the 1.8.2.4
> release. I must have lost the release email because I can only find
> the tag in SVN.  I was confused and hope I did not cause you any
> confusion.
>
> ~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~

Hi Andrew

Someone else cleared it up quite quickly after your initial response so
and joy I might have had about the fix going in was short lived
anyway :)

Anyway, I have learnt to look at the change logs of future releases as
well as current to find the information I need so it's all to the
greater good.

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik