[asterisk-users] AMI FullyBooted issue

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Thu Feb 24 12:05:19 CST 2011

> Hi,
>
> I have this same behaviour on version 1.8.2.3 build from source. We are using AMI to originate call from our CRM software, but we ignore that message.

The patch for the bug at https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18168 has been committed (thanks FeyFre!). The FullyBooted event will no longer be broadcast to every connection each time someone connects. It will still be sent to the individual connections upon successful authentication.

AMI applications should all really listen for the FullyBooted event before doing anything of consequence since it is possible to connect to AMI and send a command before the module that would normally handle the command is loaded. This would result in missed commands.

Terry