[asterisk-users] Debug Dropped Audio

Jesse Cloutier jesse at cronomagic.com
Thu Feb 24 10:32:21 CST 2011

Hi List,
We have 3 Asterisk servers (1.4 & 1.6) with about 200 users all
connecting over the internet. Our biggest problem is with dropped audio.
My question is what is the best way to debug this? Searching on the
internet does not turn up a lot of results for dropped audio. It seems
most people, when they have problems, the problems are related to
quality but our quality is pretty good. What happens with us is at some
random point in the conversation the audio just disappears.

Whats the best way to start tracking this down?

--
Jesse Cloutier
Network Administrator
jesse at cronomagic.com