[asterisk-users] REFER and dialplan broken (as documented inchan_sip.c on line 11951)

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Feb 23 12:19:50 CST 2011

Un-top-posting...

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, vip killa wrote:

> Yes, they want money, they've told me that several times...it's
> unfortunate that asterisk's dev community is not in it to make a good
> product but a profit

And what are you 'in it' for?

The developer community is populated by many kinds of people. Some do it
because it's their job, some do it for the challenge, some do it 'for the
greater good' and some do it as 'a gun for hire.'

Whatever their motivation, are you receiving more than you give? My guess
is 'yes' which makes it 'fortunate' for you and me.

--
Thanks in advance,