[asterisk-users] AstriEurope coference

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Wed Feb 23 01:16:07 CST 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Albert <alberton at wp.pl> wrote:
> Yeah, this is messages which i saw before. Weird is that its hidden
> somewhere under registration form and there was no notification about
> cancellation for registered users.

Yes, it's in a popup when you try to register.  I imagine they didn't
want the people they will pitch for other events to see that not
enough sponsor support came on board to have it. I was pretty
surprised that it worked well enough last year. True, it's nice to
have such events in Europe, but apparently the bottom line is that not
enough business was generated last year and the majors backed out. I
saw that Aastra is doing it's own tour of cities.

/r