[asterisk-users] Multiple public address to one Asterisk serverbehind NAT?

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Tue Feb 22 16:07:29 CST 2011

There is only one NIC internally (only 1 internal IP) so binding to 0.0.0.0 won't do anything.  Asterisk uses the externIP setting to publish a different address when behind NAT, that's what externIP does.  But there is only one externIP settings.

I'm thinking about openSER/proxy/etc type solutions but need to keep it as simple as possible.

MD