[asterisk-users] Trunk grouping

Damian Ryszka rychu at sileman.net.pl
Fri Feb 18 04:15:37 CST 2011

Dnia Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:16:40 +0800
"Malvin Rito" <mrito at mail.altcladding.com.ph> napisał(a):

> Were upgrading our network switches and need to create multiple
> VLAN groups, but since our Squid Proxy (Transparent Proxy) Server
> should be accessible to all VLAN groups we need to setup a trunk
> grouping inside our Squid Proxy Box. Is anyone has a documentation
> or code on how to implement trunk grouping?

If I correctly understand your problem, you should configure VLANs at
your linux box. You'll have to add a IP address to all configured
VLAN interfaces, then bind your squid proxy to those addresses.
Google for 8021q module and vconfig utility.

Regards,
--
Damian Ryszka aka Rychu
rychu(at)sileman.net.pl