[asterisk-users] Regarding Asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Feb 17 11:12:51 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
viswavardhanreddy karna
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:06 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Regarding Asterisk

Hi all,
          I have a few doubts regarding asterisk...

1. Is asterisk can be used as stateless and stateful proxy? If yes i have 4
questions...

1. How we can configure stateful proxy?
2. Where we can configure stateful proxy?
3. How does the stateful proxy stores the requests and responses?
4. Where does the statefull proxy stores them?

Please help me as of i am doing my master thesis on evaluating the
performance of various open source projects....

Thanks in advance....

Awaiting for the reply as soon as possible,

With Regards,
viswavardhan

"Asterisk" is not a proxy in of itself.  Refer to this link -

http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?f=13
<http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13118&start=0>
&t=13118&start=0