[asterisk-users] Polycom IP335

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 17 10:22:37 CST 2011

On 02/17/2011 02:28 PM, ERIC HERRON wrote:
> I have ind.pattern.

In firmware version 3.3.1? I have only found a reference to ind.pattern
in the Simplify Configuration Improvements Guide which you mentioned
yesterday. Afaict there is no ind.pattern section in the 3.3.0 Admin
Guide and the example config file don't have ind.pattern either.

Can you please point me to where you found info on ind.pattern in
firmware 3.3.1?

> Where in ind.pattern were you looking for to turn off MWI?

Nowhere since I have not found any docs containing info how to go about
this in firmware 3.3.1 :-)

Regards,
Patrick