[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 & asterisk 1.8.22 ringlist.dat error

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:08:55 CST 2011

Yes, nothing changed EXCEPT for the software image the phone pulled down.
All of the files are still in the exact same locations with the exact same
names as they had in 8.9.  I'm at a loss as to what's causing this issue and
so apparently is Cisco given they have yet to respond to my follow up
information.

Regards.

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008

Let us never forget our fallen men and women of the armed forces who's
future's were lost protecting the future's of the free world.

<snip>

Do you actually have those files in your TFTP directory? You need both
the RINGLIST.DAT file that specifies what files are available and what
they are called, PLUS the actual ring files themselves. All of my Cisco
ringer files are .pcm files, like "ATT,pcm", "ATT2.pcm", etc.

Tom