[asterisk-users] Realtime and Local Channel Crash Problem 1.8.3-rc2

Nic Colledge nic at njcolledge.net
Tue Feb 15 14:17:08 CST 2011

Text below..
-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Thurman
Sent: 15 February 2011 19:39
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Realtime and Local Channel Crash Problem 1.8.3-rc2

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Nic Colledge <nic at njcolledge.net> wrote:

> I have been having a problem with asterisk crashing when using local
> channels and realtime on asterisk 1.8.3-rc2.

Nic,
  I can reproduce this using the latest SVN for the 1.8 branch.  I
don't get the console locking, but SIP definitely deadlocks every
time.  If you want to open a ticket, I'll upload the bt/threads/locks
info that I have.

-Jonathan

Guys,
It's after a couple of attempts of "core show channels" that the console goes bonkers.
I'm reporting the issue on issues.asterisk.org now. Will post the number here once I have uploaded my back traces.
Thanks.
Nic.
Further to my last issue# is 0018818.
Thanks,