[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.8.2 freez

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:20:56 CST 2011

Hi ALL,

I have install asterisk 1.8.2.3 on my ubuntu 10.x machine with 512 MB memory. Now i am running sipp tester to  check performance but at some point in running test my asterisk got freez its doing nothing but i can run commands on CLI, But it doesn't accepting new request this time.  following test result of sipp.

I am playing default music and hold for sipp test.

sipp -sn uac -d 20000 -s 2005 127.0.0.1 -l 30

  Successful call             60
  Failed call               30

What you suggest ? Do i need to finetune something ?

Thanks,