[asterisk-users] weird problem with Vega 100

Arie Goldfeld arik.goldfeld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:58:58 CST 2011

Hi all,

my setup is like this:Asterisk 1.8.2.3 + FreePBX 2.8.1 running on a Debian
squeeze box connected with a SIP trunk to Vega 100 VoIP gateway, which, in
turn, is connected by ISDN PRI to a POTS PBX.
When a call is made to a SIP extension from POTS, it proceeds OK, and the
connections succeeds. But, when the call is made in the opposite direction,
i.e. from a SIP extension to a POTS extension, the latter rings, but when
the receiver is picked up, no connection occurs. From the Vega logs I can
conclude, that ISDN sends connect when the receiver is picked up, but the
call does not proceed to SIP.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.