[asterisk-users] Asterisk Call File using Local Channel not passing Variable back to Dialplan

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:50:22 CST 2011

Thanks for the input. Lack of proper documentation really causes issues with
things like this. I think it's noted somewhere on Voipinfo that SetVar was
to be used with version 1.0 and prior to 1.6. It turned out that the issue
was with s,1,Answer() for first leg of the call. Taking that out fixed the
issue and now the whole context is read. Previously I was mistakenly looking
at the second leg which had everything garbled.