[asterisk-users] On-Hold Music

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Feb 14 21:43:54 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

> Thanks??? The easiest "legal" option seems to be to purchase individually
> licensed "on-hold tracks" for $10-99 US per pop.  Ouch! Or, you can spend
> $750 or so US per year for the 3 "musketeers" license.

Other options include music-on-hold companies, that create and license you
their own music.  One of the benefits of this route is that your company can
customize their hold music, add targeted messages, etc.  I've had clients
that have chosen this path before and been very happy.  The price is usually
pretty reasonable, too.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP