[asterisk-users] Transfer Device Data

Elliot Murdock murdocke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 17:06:10 CST 2011

Hello!

I am trying to find out the device name and/or other identifying data
to be used in a context when a device transfers the call to new a
phone number.  From running tests, it looks like the account code
variable (${CDR(accountcode)}) is set to the account code of the
device that placed the original call, so if the callee device (not the
original calling device) is making the transfer to a new number, the
account code will not be correct, since it will be the account code of
the calling device, but not the called device.

How do I find out which device is making the transfer?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Elliot