[asterisk-users] SIP Hardphone that works well with asterisk

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 06:58:39 CST 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Terry Brummell <terry at brummell.net> wrote:
> Aastra & Polycom because they can be configured using a TFTP server.  Great
> for large installations with centralized management.
>

> Mitel 5215/5224 because they are dead simple to configure (via web gui) and
> just plain work with no screwing around.

Terry

Phone Provisioning is a part of Asterisk.  It works over HTTP now and
with an FTP or TFTP proxy can work over multiple protocols at once.

Read More: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Phone+Provisioning+in+Asterisk

I added example snom support and will have to start a review board for
adding Cisco, Aastra and others.

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~