[asterisk-users] Gtalk/Jabber Issue

Arstan Jusupov me at arstan.ru
Fri Feb 11 01:56:40 CST 2011

Hi William,
just to know that gtalk/asterisk works in your environment you could
quickly create a virtual server and install an asterisk 1.8 with this
guide http://highsecurity.blogspot.com/2010/11/googlevoice-asterisk-18-with-freepbx.html
which works fine for me.

this way you know for sure that it really works and now it is sth to
do with asterisk version/configs/dial plan.