[asterisk-users] CDR with unix time.

Rodrigo Lang rodrigoferreiralang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:33:40 CST 2011

2011/2/10 Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at meg.abyt.es>

> On Thursday 10 February 2011 06:13:38 Rodrigo Lang wrote:
> > I wonder if it is possible, without touching the source code, to
> > Asterisk save the cdr with date in unix time instead of the default
> > date. It's possible?
>
> The answer is, it depends upon the backend version you're using.  With
> cdr_pgsql and cdr_mysql from 1.6.2 forward, if the column type is integer
> or float, then the unix timestamp will be used.

Without any modification? Only with the column type, Asterisk will modify
the common date to unix time?

I use mysql.

The uniqueid don't work because i use ForkCDR.

The reason I want this change is because of the size of the tables. The
SELECT is extremely slow when searching for common date. With unix time the
search is from 60 to 80 percent faster.

Thanks a lot.
--
Rodrigo Lang
Opening your mind - Just another Open Source