[asterisk-users] Polycom Blf / Directed Pickup

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 8 12:36:18 CST 2011

Hi,

For future reference, it might be useful to notice (from SIP 3.1 Admin
Manual):
"<attendant/> attributes are only available to SoundPoint 320/330, 430, 550,
560, 600, 601, 650 and 670 phones only".

For a 3.1.3-enabled 501, has someone been able monitor a third status beyond
Idle, OnCall ones ? I can successfully see that an extension is idle but as
soon as it receives an incoming call, it status is immediately changed to
OnCall : I can still dial a *8 sequence to pickup the call but I can't do
anything more.
The strange thing is I can add a line like
call.directedCallPickupString="*8" is config file but I can't see how I can
use it (with a 501).

Regards