[asterisk-users] terrible MeetMe sound with 1.6.2.9

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Feb 8 10:59:47 CST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Louis-David
Mitterrand
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:50 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] terrible MeetMe sound with 1.6.2.9

Hi,

Using MeetMee(1234,M) on asterisk 1.6.2.9 (debian/testing) we have
terrible sound: the MOH is unrecognizable and speakers can't be
understood; it sounds "ghostly". However the prompts ("your are the only
one in this conference, etc.") sound fine.

Our server has a Digium T410P card with two E1 lines going in and the
wct4xxp dahdi module.

Any idea?

I use mpg123 to play my MOH so I can control the volume (my users complain
that standard MOH is a bit loud).