[asterisk-users] Set variable on Call Answer

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:02:55 CST 2011

the M option in your Dial command will execute a macro upon connection,
there's also an option to perform a Gosub...

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Dial

;-)

*keeps his "mailing-list police" badge in it's box in his office*
(that wasn't directed at you Dan...there was a little flamewar that I
stirred up the other day..that was my troll bit for the day)

Check out that link, or run
core show application dial
from the Asterisk console..look at the options list and find the Macro
reference and the Gosub reference...they should light a candle for ya :D