[asterisk-users] Callback through extensions.conf?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Feb 7 12:29:06 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Sherwood
McGowan
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 12:26 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Callback through extensions.conf?

*** <ever so politely snipping> ***

If you are sure that permissions are not the problem and you have archive
set to yes then you can browse the /var/spoo/asterisk/outgoing_done folder
to see if the call file is transferred there or not. The file should contain
some info to help you and it's existence also means that somehow you are not
seeing the call through your CLI as it's processed. However I doubt this is
happening.

-Bruce

The archived file, if I recall correctly, will be appended with "failed" or
something similar...I'd check the wiki

In my (1.4.X) experience, the file just stays in
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing and gets "little tags" added until you get the
problem resolved or delete the file.