[asterisk-users] Callback through extensions.conf?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:22:01 CST 2011

Asterisk runs as root but what about the bash script or the php file that
creates the file? Maybe comment the "mv" command and check the file
permissions by *"ls -la call-filename.call"* to be sure.

*chown root.root call-filename* (if root is really the user running
Asterisk) and then the "mv" command line should do the trick.

If you are sure that permissions are not the problem and you have archive
set to yes then you can browse the */var/spoo/asterisk/outgoing_done* folder
to see if the call file is transferred there or not. The file should contain
some info to help you and it's existence also means that somehow you are not
seeing the call through your CLI as it's processed. However I doubt this is
happening.

-Bruce