[asterisk-users] Can a duration limit be specified in spool call file?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Feb 7 10:29:28 CST 2011

Bruce B wrote:
> Oh, no problem. I do understand that there are a bunch of you guys who
> would like to jump on a topic with smart-/aleck remarks and /act as
> moderators of the list. This is nothing new to me and I understand
> that you totally defy the whole purpose of the mailing list. Keeping
> in mind that you guys are continuously the ones who try to be
> smart-asses, no offence is taken at all. Please continue with the
> attitude. I understand that there are certain males with higher
> estrogen levels than needed who can PMS from time to time.
> Klinefelter's does happen in 1 in 1000 males. I am sure you can search
> that up on the magical Google search engine you pointed me to.
>
> Cheers bud,
> ....Sorry, feeling a bit honest today; had to blur it out....

Some of these same aleck's are so intent on commenting on someone's
perceived bad behavior they can't be bothered to do a proper trim, even
of the list footers that serve no purpose other than to take up space on
subsequent messages.
The self appointed list policeman is a chronic offender who is also
quite vocal on what style of posting should or should not be done

the good news is that many are more than willing to help in some way,
regardless of the few.

John Novack

Dog is my Co-pilot