[asterisk-users] [newbie] Conference call

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Fri Feb 4 09:37:40 CST 2011

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:54:56 +0330, Pezhman Lali <lopl at lopl.net> wrote:
>Meetme is a default conference application, but you can try conference or
>konference
>
>http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Conference
>
><http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Conference>
>http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Konference
>
><http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Konference>the installation
>for conference or konference are more easy!!!!

Thanks for the links. I'll read up on Conference/Konference.

BTW, am I correct in understanding that using Flash() in the dialplan
is the programmatic equivalent of the flash hook (R key on European
handsets) to put someone on hold and dialing a second call? What about
combining the two calls into a conference call?

Thank you.