[asterisk-users] Outgoing agent´s calls

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:31:29 CST 2011

I found this solution...
In every line that Agent want to make an outgoing call, this call is routed
by my softswitch to Asterisk, in dialplan using func_odbc.conf I could know
if there any agent logged in this line because I have this information in my
DB. Then I set accoutncode field from CDR with the agent id.
If there aren´t any agent logged in this line I reject the call.

Thanks!