[asterisk-users] RTP keepalive doesn't work

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Feb 4 00:58:16 CST 2011

On 02/04/2011 01:34 AM, Ryan Tucker wrote:

> Did you have any luck tracking down the missing rtpkeepalive code? I'm really looking to get this working asap so I'd be happy to copy in/compile/trial some code if there's any available.

Yes, it was lost during a merge of code into Asterisk trunk after 1.6.2
was branched (so only 1.8.0 and trunk are missing the code). Leif Madsen
entered an issue on Mantis as a blocker for any more 1.8.x releases
until this is resolved, as it is clearly a regression in the 1.8.x series.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com