[asterisk-users] exceeds the maximum size of ast_fdset error on Asterisk-1.8.0

RAJNIKANT VANZA rajnivanza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 04:15:46 CST 2011

Hi Friends,

I have occurred same problem on Asterisk-1.8.X. version.
I need to upgrade our production asterisk-1.6.2.6 server to asterisk-1.8.X
version.
I have already used "root" user during configuration and installation of
asterisk-1.8.X version but getting same error as "*increase the maximum file
descriptor*" on centos-5.3 os.

I have also set 32768 ulimit of file descriptor on centos but still no
success.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rajnikant Vanza
Software Engineer
Working On Linux,C/C++,Asterisk Technology