[asterisk-users] Outgoing agent´s calls

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Feb 2 12:51:27 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of equis software
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:26 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Outgoing agent´s calls

Hi, is there any way to manage outgoing calls from agents?

Mi agents are answering in pstn lines. I can send agents outgoing calls to
my Asterisk but I don't know wich agent is making the call...because, may be
he is unregister...
Is there any solution?

Thanks

You could start with DASI and ex-girlfriend logic in your dialplan.  I’m
assuming now that your agents dial “willy-nilly” (with no restrictions and
you find out what they did when you read the CDR).