[asterisk-users] how to get Current Calls details

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 05:18:02 CST 2011

Use the asterisk AMI to send a sequence of commands to the asterisk box
and then parse the results to the output of your choice.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+manager+API

So, for instance, you could write a function that first does a core show
channels via the AMI and then does core show channel <channel name> for
the channels returned storing only the information you require