[asterisk-users] Connecting to Cisco Iad2430 to Asterisk

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Tue Feb 1 10:22:46 CST 2011

Is it possible to SIP trunk to this Cisco device so that phones connected to the Cisco box can dial extensions on the Asterisk box?

What I would like to be able to do is dial some extension(s) on phones connected to the Cisco box and have the call routed into extension(s) on the Asterisk box.

One of our clients has a call center with 65 analog phones connected to the Cisco box. We would like to be able add our dialer appliance into their operation without having to replace any more equipment than needed.

We need an easy way for the agents to connect to an extension on our appliance that basically does an agentlogin.

Ideas as to how to best accomplish this would be appreciated.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC