[asterisk-users] DTMF Testing software to test IVR system

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:31:55 CST 2011

o in that case you need to observer the call flow in Server-B, i.e what is
the length of sound file playing. what DTMF it requires etc etc and once
you detect the call flow for a successful IVR traversal then mimic the
behaviour of the call from Server-A.
Thats all you can do.
Think of it exactly the same as Answering Machine Detection Algorithm, but
in your case its like Server-B Detection Algorithm :)

--
Regards,
Sammy