[asterisk-users] DTMF Testing software to test IVR system

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:34:55 CST 2011

I originate calls from .call file and 1 channel I have at A server A and
another channel at B server.

*A server code is below:-*

exten => 43689956,1,Answer()
        same => n,Wait(5)
        same => n,SendDTMF(1)
        same => n,NoOp(==   ${CHANNEL(state)}==> state)
        same => n,wait(2)
        same => n,SendDTMF(123456789012345#)
        same => n,NoOp(==   ${CHANNEL(state)}==> state)
        same => n,Hangup()

 _________                                                  _________
|  A server  |  _______DTMF Send_____=>     | B server   |
|_________|  <=------- Responce ---------           |_________|

*B server code is below:-*
At B server call come to 201 extension which is mention here..

exten => _20[1-6],1,Answer()
        same => n,Ringing()
        same => n,wait(2)
        same => n,ExecIf($[$[${EXTEN}=201] || $[${EXTEN}=203]] ?*
AGI(/home/applications/ivr/nono2ivr/ivr/index_mvl.php))*
        same => n,ExecIf($[${EXTEN}=202 || $[${EXTEN}=204] ||
$[${EXTEN}=205] ||
$[${EXTEN}=206]]?AGI(/home/applications/ivr/nono2ivr/ivr/index.php))
        same => n,Hangup()

Now I can send the DTMF from A to B. But How I will get the responce at
server A. I checked all the channels variable but they didn't reply status
of B server channel. All information I will get of server A. Main problem
is that control reach to AGI and then I don't have any rights to do any
update or modification on AGI. So if I can work on request and responce
then it will be the last solution as per my knowledge.

Is this possible with the dialplan or I am just westing time?

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at digium.com>wrote:

> On 11-12-28 03:25 AM, virendra bhati wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Is there any way in asterisk by which I make a call from server and then
>> dialplan(IVR system) gets DTMF from it. I mean to say that automatically
>> DTMF is sended by channels as per user defined,
>>
>> I read there is an application sendDTMF but I don't know how we can used
>> it?
>>
>> like A script make the call by using localdail, .call file or any method.
>> And after landing the call we send dtmf to IVR system automatically as per
>> my script..
>>

>> *extensions.conf:-*
>>

>> exten =>  1234,1,Answer()
>>              same =>  n,Read(value,**pleasePress1forSupportPress2fo**
>> rHelp,1,,10)
>>              same =>  n,NoOp(${value})
>>              same =>  n,ExecIf($[${value}=1]?Goto(**suppot,1))
>>              same =>  n,ExecIf($[${value}=2]?Goto(**help,1))
>>              same =>  n,Hangup()
>>
>> exten=>  support,1,Answer()
>>              same =>  n,NoOp(you are at support section)
>>              same =>  n,Hangup()
>>
>> exten=>  help,1,Answer()
>>              same =>  n,NoOp(you are at help section)
>>              same =>  n,Hangup()
>>
>>  We have DTMF based tests for the testsuite[1] that you could use.
>
> [1] http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/**testsuite/asterisk/trunk/<http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/testsuite/asterisk/trunk/>
> --
> Paul Belanger
> Digium, Inc. | Software Developer
> twitter: pabelanger | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)
> Check us out at: http://digium.com & http://asterisk.org
>

> --

Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati