[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.7.1 forcing uLaw bug NOT fixed yet

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:24:57 CST 2011

So, what is really the effect of this and why is it hard to fix? Does this
bug disrupt processing the call? I see the log filled up with this error. I
do have a BUSY showing on forwarding to a number outside and that is what
concerns me. Not sure if caused by this bug.  From reading CHANGES log, I
see that this has to do something with oversize packets in g729. Maybe it's
a setting issue?

Regards,