[asterisk-users] DTMF Testing software to test IVR system

Satish Barot satish4asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 04:19:16 CST 2011

What I understand from your reply is, you also like to have multiple Read()
in 'support' and 'help' extensions as well.

In that case you can have something like this in [senddtmf]
exten => s,1,Noop(############# TEST:IVR ##############################)

; We should wait atleast 'n' of seconds. Where n is length of IVR file in
seconds.
same => n,Wait(10)
same => n,SendDTMF(1)
;- Wait for message in second Read --;