[asterisk-users] how to stop hacking of my server

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:09:45 CST 2011

Yes Eric,

I read the archive and found that all guys was saying another open sources
project for protection on server like fail2ban. But I want security at
configuration level only. As *Leandro* suggest permit and deny option of
Sip.conf and *Carlos* suggest the naming process. like that someone suggest
that naming should be the SIP phone MAC address. All these are the best for
starting security at configuration level.

thanks all who posted in this thread.
I will used and try Fail2ban but on another server.....

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati
+91-8885268942