[asterisk-users] execute command just after Dial()

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:52:25 CST 2011

so you can try with options of dial application

 g: Proceed with dialplan execution at the next priority in the current
    extension if the destination channel hangs up.

    G([[context^]exten^]priority): If the call is answered, transfer
    the calling party to the specified <priority> and the called party to
    the specified  <priority> plus one.
    NOTE: You cannot use any additional action post answer options in
    conjunction with this option.