[asterisk-users] How to use password file with AuthenticateApplication

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:33:36 CST 2011

Hi list,

I have upgrade my linux version to Asterisk 1.6.2.20. now  Authenticate()
function is working. But 1 question I want to add this thread..

I have 3 password in my pass.txt file. i want that only sip 2209( just
example,) will come with 1234 pass  and 2208 with 1235 and rest will come
with 1236 password. So how I can make so ?

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:16 PM, bakko <asannucci at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use this system to authenticate my users and work fine.
>
> Asterisk: 1.6.2.20
> Asterisk user: root
>
> Maybe if you active debug on the Asterisk console, you can find the error.
>
> Regards
>
> - Bakko
>

> --

Thanks and regards