[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8 warns for lines starting with # in /etc/dahdi/system.conf

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Dec 22 17:06:22 CST 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 08:14:33PM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> As specified in my first message, this Warning messages were issued by
> asterisk-gui 2.1.0-rc1 but maybe other versions are also affected.
>
> Shall I open a ticket for this one ?

That has been around for quite some time. That's basically the
only way the GUI can read files.

/me fears this #include will bre replaced by an #exec.

On our live CD we have an extra dahdi-perl config generation module to
generate configuration for the GUI. We can easily format its output in
any required format. Though it naturally won't reflect any editing of
system.conf .

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com