[asterisk-users] Suppress -- Remote UNIX connection message

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Dec 21 09:26:00 CST 2011

Andrew

Thanks - This option was not in my asterisk.conf as I have been moving
asterisk.conf forward since 1.6.1 so it appears it must have been added
since then. I have pulled the options section from samples for the current
1.8.x version and placed it in to my asterisk.config. I will have to
restart asterisk in a maintenance window to see if addresses my issue.

Thanks for your help.

Bryant