[asterisk-users] Asterisk Sip Media Call Type

Faraj Khasib fkhasib at iconnecths.com
Tue Dec 20 06:56:20 CST 2011

Hi all,
I am trying to make a SIP Video and Audio Call, Now when I add at the Asterisk the video Support and the right codec whether I make Audio or Video Call from my clients the Call will be received as Video Call, so the problem is if I make from one client Audio or Video Call it will be recieved as Video Call, Can you plz help me try to solve this problem? Where should I change the Call Media Type at Asterisks
Regards
Faraj Khasib