[asterisk-users] No rtpmap codec info in 200 OK

William Scott william at magicwilly.info
Mon Dec 19 22:15:18 CST 2011

On 20 December 2011 14:22, Bruce B <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you register with Eyebeam to VSP and have it work? Make sure you are on
> the exact same network as the ATA when making this test. This should isolate
> the NAT issue.

Great tip.

Eyebeam dosen't send a rtpmap for known codecs unless you select the option too.

Well, without it Eyebeam works fine so I better start looking at the firewall.

Strange that this particular ATA fails with this particulat VSP only
with three different firewalls... vyatta, microtik and a Billion
modem/router.

Thanks again.