[asterisk-users] No rtpmap codec info in 200 OK

William Scott william at magicwilly.info
Mon Dec 19 20:27:24 CST 2011

On 20 December 2011 12:51, Bruce B <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I could be wrong but this sounds like a NAT issue rather SIP related packet
> issue.

I looked at this to start with. Spent sometime comparing addresses and
ports between successful and failure packets. Couldn't see any ports
that weren't opened on the way out or the use of private ip addresses.
I cleared the nat translation table between tests.

This ATA works fine with Asterisk based VSPs.

I'm just going to have to get more methodical.

FYI, the ATA is a GW211 (mass produced OEM device, this one labelled
"Cormain") and the VSP is Pennytel here in Australia.